You may have a courtesy listing we created for you, and you would like to add more textual information and photos. Or you just want to make some simple changes. The first step is to “claim” your courtesy listing.
But understand that the “Standard Free Listing” package has fewer privileges.
- You don’t get all those inquiry e-mails from motivated buyers via the “Send Freddy on a Mission” widget.
- There is no “Contact Vendor” button on your page that makes it easy to shoot you an email asking about a certain item or part.
- You don’t get the Google Map on your listing page that will guide customers to your front door.
- Only the Featured Listing Package owners get access to professional grade marketing secrets for your BoatPartsFerret.com listing, your Website, Facebook and business local search listings. Make your pages rank higher than the competition!
- And only Featured Listings get free unlimited classified ads to help move those items you want to sell now.
So please consider upgrading to a Featured Listing to get more customers, or try the free 90-day Featured Listing!Click here for step-by-step instructions
- You will need to claim your courtesy listing. We use this procedure so we can verify it’s you, and not somebody else, such as a competitor, who may want to take charge of your listing details. Here’s how:
- Register an account if you don’t already have one. Click here to Register.
- Then e-mail us and let us know your new username and the title of your courtesy listing that you saw live on the Web.
- We will transfer ownership of the listing over to you and let you know when it’s ready for you.
- Now simply log into your account and you will see your listing under “My Listings.” (See the red arrow in the Member’s Account Dashboard, below. This is the Dashboard of a brand new user named “Example Listing.”) Now you can improve your information! Be thorough and imaginative. Enter all the info you can, because your listing page will become an important worldwide marketing tool for you.
- If you don’t already have the Featured Listing you may upgrade at any time thereafter.
We make a diligent effort to provide accurate information in your listing. Details were gathered from websites and local business listings on the Web. We are not responsible for typographical errors. Please contact us if your details are wrong or if you need to make a change.